Tuesday 29 March 2016

WHEN EVERYTHING FAILS

BERNARD SOLOMON ABLAZE
You have believed and trusted in God. Perhaps you started out with much faith and promise for the future, but now you often feel like the psalmist who cried, “My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why don’t You help me and answer my cries?” You wonder if there could possibly be any good purpose to what you have been and may be going through.
What if I told you there is a divine purpose? Would you be surprised to learn that you are in the very center of God’s will for your life?
We are entering a perilous time in history in which your life and testimony will be priceless currency for the kingdom of God. Jesus is putting a deposit of His life within you for the sake of others. He is making you unshakable. Many people will soon come to you, asking you for the reason you have such hope when so many are losing theirs. They will be looking to draw from your strength. You are the “last bank in the world.”DONT GIVE UP

No comments:

Post a Comment